Filled with unique properties, northern herbs and berries have been known to be rich in valuable oils and vitamins since ancient times. Northern people have traditionally used them for creating medicinal infusions and elixirs to help them preserve health, amazing vitality, and youthfulness.
Natura Siberica’s experts carefully studied and brought together the ancient recipes of the northern Nenec, Selkup, and Khanty people, and have used them to prepare a unique natural product, “Northern Detox – Soap for deep facial cleansing”.
The soap is made of activated carbon, which is a great absorbent, and of wild herbs and berries extracts, so called «The Northern Collection».
«The Northern Collection»:
– Oblepiha oil softens, tones, nourishes, and improves skin elasticity
– Limonnik Nanai provides protection against the environment for the skin.
– Siberian Cedar Oil contains vitamin E and vitamin P, which contribute to moisturizing, and strengthening the skin, all while regulating the renewal of skin cells.
– Flax seed oil has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties. – Extract of Dwarf Birch buds moisturizes the skin, promotes its regeneration and restores the natural color and firmness of skin while leaving it soft and supple.
– The extract of Cloudberry contains vitamin C, Omega 3 and Omega-6 acids, and has anti-oxidant effects. It restores the skin and protects it from external influences.
– Bilberry extract stimulates metabolic processes in skin cells, improves tone and elasticity
– Sakhalin Raspberry seed oil has bactericidal properties.
0% silicones 0% BHT-BHA
0% mineral oil 0% PEG
0% parabens 0% EDTA